Mosque Craft Mobile
1 Black, dark green or orange construction paper (sugar paper)
(fold this piece of construction paper into half)
1 piece orange glass paper (able to fit the whole mosque)
1. Put the glass paper in between the folded piece of construction paper.
2. Make sure your construction paper is big enough for the mosque after being folded.
3. Staple it on the 4 corners outside..
4. Let children cut out the shape of the mosque.
5. Remove orange glass paper for later use
6. Staple on the parts that have to be cut out (along dotted lines)
7. Apply glue on one side of the construction paper first.
8. Paste the orange glass paper on it.
9. Apply glue on the other side of construction paper.
10. Paste the construction paper on the orange glass paper.
11. Let children write greeting words using the flourescent marker.
PRINT OUT THE MOSQUE TEMPLATE
(Make your own cardboard template from this sample)
If children are young, cut only 1 piece of construction paper for mosque.
This makes it easier for cutting purposes.
Instead of cutting glass paper, the young children can cut the
inner shape of the pieces on orange colored paper.
Teacher can help make it easier by providing the children with several
cardboard templates of the outer shape of the mosque (for construction paper)
and the inner shape (for colored paper) for the children to trace and cut out.
Paste this orange colored paper on the construction paper.
Check out what my visitor did with the same mosque template.
Ramadan Mosque Card
Don't forget to check out our other topics. Click on the house above